Welcome to my Journal!
My name is Marta, and I’m a private tour guide, owner and founder of ForeverBarcelona.com.
Being a private tour guide is my passion and my pride. My daily life is full of excitement: meeting new people, walking around a wonderful city and making people happy and excited about their vacations.
In this blog I’ll share with you my experience as a tour guide, what we do and what we visit with my guests. I hope you enjoy my stories and pictures!
If you are coming to Barcelona, you might want to check out the following stories about my tours:
IN A HALF DAY…
- A walk around the city center.
- Exploring the best of Barcelona with a driver.
- Close contact with the Gaudi sites.
- Getting lost in the alleys of the Old Town.
- Or you can start touring right as you land!
IF YOU HAVE A WHOLE DAY…
- A full day walking around the city.
- 8 hours in Barcelona with a driver.
- Best of Barcelona in one day – walking and chauffeured!
- Barcelona & Montserrat – long but worth it!
MORE THAN ONE DAY…
Or do you love food? look at what we can do together!
And what about going out of town? Here are my favorite destinations:
- Girona, the medieval Jewish town. (and for a whole Jewish Day, let’s combine it with Besalú!)
- Want to see Girona but prefer the seaside? Then let’s do a Costa Brava trip!
- The Dali Museum won’t leave you indifferent. And you can combine it with Girona, too!
- Tarragona and Sitges are a fun day out of town!
- Montserrat is a must! And you can also stop in Sitges for lunch afterwards.
- Visiting the Penedes cellars is a treat for wine lovers.